My base price for one of my CO model guitar is $2400. This would be a Mahogany Guitar with Sitka spruce top and tortoise style binding. However, since there are many options to choose from when building a guitar, it would be best for us to start a discussion about what you would like to see in your custom guitar.
Options can include:
- Back/sides: Indian Rosewood, Mahogany, Walnut, Peruvian Walnut, Maple, and Cherry.
- Top: European, Engleman, Sitka, or Red Spruce, Redwood and Cedar.
- Scale length: 24.9″, 25.4″, and 24.75″
- Fingerboard/bridge: Ebony or Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Walnut, Cherry or Maple
- Wood binding and other trim such as mitered joints